Thrive Medical (previously Interhealth Family Practice) is looking for highly motivated Occupational Therapists to join our fun and friendly team.
Thrive is a multidisciplinary centre that brings together a range of professionals that have a passion for what they do and deliver their services in a supportive and capable environment. Our brand-new facility will encompass GP’s, allied health, disability support, psychology, medical imaging, and a state-of-the-art gym available for staff and clients.
This is an amazing opportunity to broaden both your professional skills and personal life experiences by immersing yourself into our unique and vibrant rural community. The Broken Hill region is well known for its eclectic culture, thriving arts sector and unique nightlife and entertainment. Broken Hill also offers a wide choice in education, health services, employment opportunities and sport and recreation is an integral part of life in our region.
As part of your role will include both local and outreach services, you will gain experience working with our most vulnerable and remote clients and know that you have made a real difference to their lives.
- Provide a range of Occupational Therapy services, set goals and develop comprehensive therapy plans
- Manage and maintain a varied caseload of clients including both children and adults presenting with a range of needs.
- Deliver a variety of Occupational Therapy assessments for clients within a clinic and community/home/school setting including equipment prescription and complex home modification.
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team of allied health professionals to ensure a high quality service is provided
- Provide accurate and timely documentation and report writing
What’s on offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary + super
- CPD allowance
- Work with Indigenous Australians in their communities
- Opportunity to perform outreach clinics
- Ability to work on a rotational basis in mining/construction companies locally to assist in obtaining second year working holiday visa.
- OT supervision available for international Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapy Tertiary Degree
- Occupational Therapy Australia membership
- Working with children check
- AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication skills
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com or contact 08 8087 9383.