Thrive Medical is looking for a highly motivated Senior Physiotherapist to join our fun and dynamic team.
Thrive is a multidisciplinary centre that brings together a range of professionals that have a passion for what they do and deliver their services in a supportive and capable environment. Our brand-new facility will encompass GP’s, allied health, disability support, psychology, medical imaging, and a state-of-the-art gym available for staff and clients.
This is an amazing opportunity to broaden both your professional skills and personal life experiences by immersing yourself into our unique and vibrant rural community. The Broken Hill region is well known for its eclectic culture, thriving arts sector and unique nightlife and entertainment. Broken Hill also offers a wide choice in education, health services, employment opportunities and sport and recreation is an integral part of life in our region.
As part of your role will include both local and outreach services, you will gain experience working with our most vulnerable and remote clients and know that you have made a real difference to their lives.
- Provide a range of Physiotherapy services, set goals and develop comprehensive therapy plans
- Manage and maintain a varied caseload of clients including both children and adults presenting with a range of needs including disability and musculoskeletal.
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team of allied health professionals to ensure a high quality service is provided
- Provide accurate and timely documentation and report writing
- Supervision of therapy assistants
What’s on offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary + super
- CPD allowance
- Work with Indigenous Australians in their communities
- Opportunity to perform outreach clinics
- Ability to work on a rotational basis in mining/construction companies locally to assist in obtaining second year working holiday visa.
- Physiotherapy Degree
- Working with children check
- AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication skills
- SIRA registration (NSW Work Cover) or willingness to obtain
- Dry needling
- Experience in the NDIS sector