At Thrive Medical, we are dedicated to advancing healthcare and quality of life in our community.
Starting from humble beginnings in 2011, our commitment to providing quality and comprehensive health services has allowed us to grow our team of expert multi-disciplinary health professionals, as well as expand our medical imaging services.
Offering big city capability with friendly Broken Hill service, our extensive network of care providers offer you convenient local access to the support you need.
Our goal is to continue to grow and expand our services so that the people of Broken Hill can receive care that is not only as good as anywhere else in Australia, but any city in the world.
Thrive Executive Assistant role is a hands on position, requiring the successful applicant to work closely with the and executive team in a fast paced medical, allied health, imaging and care services environment, providing high level administration and executive support. This is a full time role with a competitive remuneration package, and will require some out of hour’s availability. The position will also encompass:
- Provision of high level administration and executive support to the executive team;
- Diary Management;
- Organisation of meetings;
- Setting agendas, compiling minutes, other documentation and catering;
- Production of reports, documents & presentations;
- Educational and social event management;
- Social media and marketing plan development
- Management of relationships across all areas of the business
- Assistance with recruitment and facility management
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate will have relevant qualifications and/or experience in administrative support at a senior level, exhibiting excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills. They will be proactive and have the ability to work on multiple tasks, successfully managing competing priorities to complete projects competently. They will be capable of fostering close working relationships based on trust and possess an awareness of the support needs of each of their senior managers. The candidate will be a creative individual who is also personable, dynamic and an enthusiastic team player with a high level of energy and flexibility in working arrangements.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with senior management at EA level
- Minimum qualification of Certificate III in Business Administration;
- Excellent diary management and scheduling skills with the ability to prioritise;
- High level writing skills, including editing/proof reading and succinct minute taking;
- Exceptional organisational skills, with excellent time management and attention to detail;
- A proactive attitude with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Ability to represent the executive team when necessary
- Advanced Computer Skills (Microsoft Office 365; Word, PowerPoint and Excel essential);
- An interest in design and experience in design software (preferred) and social media.
- Confidence when liaising with both internal and external stakeholders;
- A high level of integrity, confidentiality, discretion and judgement; and
- An ability to work in a demanding, dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Diploma or Certificate IV in Business Administration or similar;
- Previous experience working with an executive team in a medical specialist practice
- Previous marketing/social media experience
- Previous experience with medical practice software
- Previous experience with Xero
What Thrive Can Offer You
- Supportive team environment,
- Competitive remuneration;
- Professional, stylish and modern clinical rooms
- Free gym membership
- Free child care (if needed)
Please apply by Friday 17th June to email@example.com